|Town Hall, Settle, North Yorkshire BD24 9EJ. Tel. (01729) 878163. E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
The Settle District Chamber of Trade (SDCoT) is an organisation for owners and managers of businesses that are based within Settle and the surrounding villages.
The principle objective of the Chamber is:
‘TO CREATE AND SUSTAIN A SUPPORTIVE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT WITHIN WHICH MEMBER BUSINESSES CAN THRIVE’
In the furtherance of this objective the Chamber involves itself in the following activities:
- Campaigning on issues that the Chamber believes will enhance the vitality of the local economy
- Promoting Settle District as an attractive place to live, work and visit.
- Working with other local organisations to develop and maintain a community website
- Producing a newsletter to keep members informed on important local, regional and national issues.
- Providing help for members
- Organising Networking and Social Events for members
- Organising Business Briefings for members
- Working with other local organisations to organise community events
- Providing information, advice and support to individuals who are seeking to establish new businesses within the Settle District
A basic listing of just the business name and location can be added to this website free for any business
Enhanced listings with more details are available free of charge to Settle and District Chamber of Trade Members.
Membership helps to support this website which aims to be a source of information about Settle and District
Membership rates are pro-rata for parts of the year, so 6 months is half the fee. Membership runs from January to December
thank-you for your interest
Settle and District Chamber of Trade
General Enquiries & Chamber Admin
Pat Gibson – 01729 878163
Postal Address Town Hall, Settle, North Yorkshire BD24 9EJ
Postal Address: Town Hall, Settle, North Yorkshire BD24 9EJ
Settle & District Chamber of Trade