Support for Established Businesses
Do you need a new business strategy, or simply an independent sounding board for your ideas? SREG can help you identify and overcome your enterprise challenges – simple or complex – so you can move your business forward quickly and with confidence.
Support for Young and Start-Up Businesses
Are you struggling to get a great idea off the ground? Want to know if you have the right business model or how to get started? SREG can help new entrepreneurs ask the right questions and shorten the business learning curve.
Welcome to The Skipton and Ripon Enterprise Group
Founded in 2010, SREG is a group of active and experienced entrepreneurs and business people offering their time and expertise to keep Yorkshire’s enterprise culture alive. Mentors provide support and guidance that is personal, confidential and free of charge.
Our mentors have wide-ranging expertise including change management and operations, marketing and sales, export, financial and HR in sectors such as retail, manufacturing, professional services, industry, finance and construction.
SREG is run by a small steering group that includes Silver Cross chairman Alan Halsall, Skipton Building Society group commercial director Alex Robinson and entrepreneur and owner of Broughton Business Park, Roger Tempest. Skipton and Ripon MP Julian Smith is SREG’s Honorary President.
1. Our website: www.skiptonandriponenterprisegroup.co.uk
2. Join our SREG LinkedIn Group and feel free to start or add to the discussions.
3. If you do not already receive them, subscribe to our quarterly newsletter from the website and then please then feel free to forward it to other local business leaders.
4. Mention SREG to any potential client.
5. Let me know of any local individual who may be willing to act as one of our mentors.
We all hope to see you at future events,
With kind regards on behalf of the SREG team,
Mobile: 07900 933 339