What is English tuition for tourists and why is it important to study here? If you are going to the UK to study English, it is not unreasonable to keep in mind a list of basic questions to which you should look for an answer. Where? For whom? For what? Is there a difference in […]
Launch of the Yorkshire Dales LEADER Programme 2014-2020: Grants available
Our first round of funding is aimed at Enterprises and Farming businesses and our focus is very much on job creation and growth of the business. See http://www.yorkshiredalesleader.co.uk/apply
Deadline for: Round 1 Outline Applications is 9th March, 17:00.
Round 2 Outline Applications is 25th July, 17:00.
Our first Calls are as follows:
The Yorkshire Dales Enterprise Scheme (Micro and small business)
This Scheme provides support for micro and small businesses (less than 49 full-time equivalent employees). The grant is for both new and existing businesses ( including social enterprises). This first round is aimed at any project that will:
1. benefit from the rollout of existing superfast and high quality fixed or wireless broadband infrastructure including knowledge based industrials, digital and media businesses;
2. support the establishment or expansion of construction and specialised construction businesses, e.g. heritage construction businesses such as lime plastering, dry stone walling, masonry, lead roofing;
3. establish or expand food and drink businesses, developing local food supply chains, clusters and networks.
The Yorkshire Dales Enterprise Scheme (farm diversification)
This Scheme provides support for farmers and farm businesses which require capital assistance for:
1. Farm diversification activities to non-agricultural activity;
2. Non-standard agriculture diversification or added value to local product.
Yorkshire Dales Tourism Development Scheme
This Scheme provides support for the tourism sector and tourism businesses which require capital for projects that will:
1. Improve the quality of the tourism “offer” by creating new experiences and/or enhancing existing tourism facilities;
2. Improve the visitor experience;
3. Increase visitor spend; and
4. Support the identity of the area covered by the Yorkshire Dales LEADER Local Development Strategy.
Details of each funding call along with guidance notes and information on how to apply are available on our website: www.yorkshiredalesleader.co.uk.
Each project will be assessed and funding will be awarded go to those that make the greatest contribution to our local strategic objectives and offer best value for money by creating new jobs and helping the rural economy to grow.
If you have a project idea and would like to discuss a potential application, please contact us on email@example.com or telephone: 015242 51002
Phone: 01524 251002
Self-education: a family contract, a broken record? Interviewer. Good afternoon, dear ladies and gentlemen! In today’s article, the name of which is familiar to you almost by heart, we will talk about one type of self-education, which is called family education. We can say with confidence that family education is a very complex and capacious […]
Events 1. Thurs 30 June: Last Settle Scottish Dancing Class for this term. . 7.30pm to 10pm St John’s Church Hall, Settle. Party night. Classes recommence on September 8th there will be a series of Beginners Classes starting. at 7pm St John’s Church Hall, Settle BD24 9JH: 2. Fri 1 July: First day of the month “Walk for the climate” Malham Tarn Fen. 1.5 […]