What is English tuition for tourists and why is it important to study here? If you are going to the UK to study English, it is not unreasonable to keep in mind a list of basic questions to which you should look for an answer. Where? For whom? For what? Is there a difference in […]
A message from Ian, manager of the Lion in Settle, about the Welcome to Yorkshire drop in day at the Lion on Thursday 20th September between midday and 3pm.
This is very informal please so feel free to drop in at your leisure, there is no need to confirm attendance. In a nutshell the event is a chance to…
- Come along and meet your local Welcome to Yorkshire staff who look after Settle and surrounding area.
- If you are a current member of Welcome to Yorkshire make sure that you are maximising your membership benefits
- Find out what is new and what Welcome to Yorkshire’s plans are for the future
- If you have never worked with Welcome to Yorkshire, just drop in for a chat to see if they can help your business.
- Open to all hospitality and retail businesses
It would be great if we could get as many businesses as possible to attend so as it is an open invitation please feel free to pass on to other business and people in the area that you think may be interested. If you have any questions or queries then please either contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or David Shields at Welcome to Yorkshire at email@example.com
Self-education: a family contract, a broken record? Interviewer. Good afternoon, dear ladies and gentlemen! In today’s article, the name of which is familiar to you almost by heart, we will talk about one type of self-education, which is called family education. We can say with confidence that family education is a very complex and capacious […]
Events 1. Thurs 30 June: Last Settle Scottish Dancing Class for this term. . 7.30pm to 10pm St John’s Church Hall, Settle. Party night. Classes recommence on September 8th there will be a series of Beginners Classes starting. at 7pm St John’s Church Hall, Settle BD24 9JH: 2. Fri 1 July: First day of the month “Walk for the climate” Malham Tarn Fen. 1.5 […]